EUSTM-2014 cordially invites scientists, investigators & clinicians from various specialties as well as industry professionals to submit abstracts in all areas outlined under conference themes and topics. The conference will represent a unique platform to discuss latest translational research in various specialties and approaches to improve the disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment and to accelerate the R&D process. The abstracts should be submitted via online submission form. Abstract text should not be more than 350 words and should be 12-Regular Times New Roman font. The abstracts will be considered for oral and poster presentations.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15 August, 2014
KEY TOPICS & THEMES:
- Translating Novel Pathophysiological Findings into Therapeutics Developments
- New Horizons in Biomarkers & Novel Diagnostics
- Novel findings & Updates in Omics Sciences
- Diseases Modelling: Novel findings & Updates
- New Horizons in Clinical Epidemiology & Public Health
- New Horizons in Data Management
ABSTRACT SELECTION AND PUBLICATION:
All abstracts will be peer-reviewed and notification of decision will be sent via email. The presenters of accepted abstracts must register for the conference and cover their conference related expenses. All presenters and coauthors will have to disclose any commercial interest/financial relationship which will be shared with conference participants.
For any help regarding abstract submission, please contact conference secretariat via email: