EUCCR-2017 Photo Gallery
The European Society for Translational Medicine (EUSTM) and New Horizons in Clinical Case Reports (NHCCR) Journal team cordially invites you to attend the 2017 Annual European Congress of Clinical Case Reports (EUCCR-2017) from 8-9 March, 2017 in Vienna, Austria.
EUCCR-2017 will present and discuss latest high impact original clinical research and case reports from all specialties of Medicine and Surgery. The conference will unite Clinicians, Surgeons, Researchers, World Leaders and Experts from clinical institutions, industry and governments. Participants will also include members of patient organizations.
EUCCR-2017 provides a platform to discuss key clinical research findings and case reports with world leaders. The conference represents a unique opportunity for global networking with academic institutions, clinical research organizations and with pharmaceutical and biotech industries as they showcase and exhibit their products and services.
We hope you will find time to sample many of the unique features within the city of Vienna as you greet old friends, make new connections and develop a network that will last a life time. We look forward to welcoming you in Vienna.
EUCCR Key Features
- Global Delegates and key opinion leaders
- Clinicians, Surgeons and Clinical Researchers from all clinical specialties
- World Leaders in preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic areas
- Representatives from Patient groups
- Pre-Conference Workshops/Courses
- Round Tables/Panel Discussions
- Satellite Symposia
- Podium Presentations
- Poster Sessions
- ATMP Academy’s Fellowship (FAcadTM) Qualifying Exam
- Annual GTMC Consortium Networking Meeting