Call for Abstracts
EUCCR-2018 scientific committee is now accepting high class abstracts.
Call for Abstract Submission
European Society for Translational Medicine (EUSTM) is now accepting regular abstract submissions. Abstract must report high quality, novel and interesting case reports & clinical studies relevant to clinical community and should address to reduce the knowledge gap among clinical disciplines.
Themes & Topics
- Unusual disease presentations
- Studies on new procedures/diagnostic techniques
- Unexpected findings during treatment/procedures
- Unexpected or rare adverse drug effects or interactions
- Rare diseases presentations and management
- Novel research studies
- Internal Medicine & GP
- Surgical & Emergency Medicine
Abstracts will be published in the official journal of the European Society for Translational Medicine:
European Journal of Molecular and Clinical Medicine (EJMCM)
CME and CPD Accreditation
Application will be made for CME/CPD points accreditation to:
- European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME)
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine, Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom
- Austrian Medical Chamber, Austria
Scholarships & Best Poster Awards
Limited number of scholarships for young Health care physicians-in-training will be available for those with accepted abstracts from lower and middle income countries.
Best Posters will be selected from submitted abstracts by the scientific committee.
Abstract Submission General Guidelines
- Abstracts will be peer reviewed on rolling basis and presenting author will be notified once decision is ready by the committee.
- Abstracts must be submitted via online submission system ONLY. Abstracts submitted via email, fax or by post will not be considered.
- Multiple abstracts can be submitted for consideration by one person. But, only one talk per person would be allowed at the congress. Additional accepted abstracts for poster presentation, can be presented by another registered co-author or by presenting author after paying additional administrative fees.
- Please choose submission category and theme which best describes your submission.
- Abstract submitter should specify preferred format for presentation (oral, poster or either)
- Abstract text must not exceed 450 words and 12-Regular Times New Roman font must be used. In addition, one table and/or image can be submitted.
- All presenters and co-authors must disclose any commercial interest/financial relationship.
- Abstracts should be proofread carefully before submission. Accepted abstracts will be published in congress book as such. Congress team would not be responsible for any typo or other mistakes in the abstract.
- By submitting an abstract, the presenting author confirms on behalf of all co-authors that all necessary ethical approvals and copy right permissions are obtained and confirms the originality of the work.
- No further changes in the abstract would be allowed after acceptance email.
- Abstract submitters should specify if they will consider submitting full manuscript to EUSTM official Journal ‘European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine’ (via Journal Website) for peer review process (After peer review process, if manuscript is found suitable for publication, extra publication charges will be applicable)
- For technical help regarding abstract submission, please contact conference secretariat via email: