Professional Certification in Clinical Trials (PCCT)
Professional Certification in Clinical Trials (PCCT) program is designed by the Academy of Translational Medicine Professionals (ATMP) to set the standards for excellence in clinical trials field. Upon certification approval, successful individuals may use the postnominals ‘PCCT’
Professional Certification in Clinical Trials (PCCT) program is accredited by the European Society for Translational Medicine (EUSTM).
PCCT Certification Benefits
- After certification approval you may use the postnominals ‘PCCT’
- Certification may increase your job opportunities and/or promotional possibilities by highlighting you from other colleagues and pool of other candidates.
- Discount on registration fees for the EUSTM Annual Conferences.
- Keep updated with latest developments and trends in translational medicine field.
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with key opinion leaders (KOLs) & decision makers from academia & industry.
- Certification will show your competency to conduct and manage Translational Medicine studies & Projects.
- Certification demonstrates your commitment to the advancement of Translational Medicine.
PCCT Program application is open to those who are professionally involved and/or have experience in clinical trials field. The ideal candidate will have solid knwoldge and understanding of GCP, drug/device development process, data mining & management, clinical monitoring, site management, regulatory affairs, project management etc.
The program is especially suitable for:
- Clinical trials professionals
- Regulatory affairs professionals
- Biomedical researchers
- Clinical investigators
- Medical affairs personnel (medical directors, medical advisors, MSLs)
- Industry professionals (Pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, diagnostic companies, CROs, research reagent suppliers, IT service providers, data management companies)
- Public health professionals
Applicants must submit the online PCCT Application Form.
After submission, based on defined parameters, the ATMP educational board will assign one of the following categories:
Applicants in this category will receive certification based on evaluation of their track records and experience without qualifying examination.
Applicants under this category must successfully complete the qualifying examination in order to become eligible for PCCT certification. Qualifying examination is held once a year at occasion of Annual Congress of the European society for Translational Medicine.
PCCT Certification Fee
- Annual Renewal fee: 400 €
- 250 € (low-income countries)
Successful applicants will need to submit the signed ‘Certification Condition Form’ and pay the annual certification fee before receiving the certificate.
For further details, please contact the ATMP Academy at: [email protected]