- Stakeholders & key Opinion Leaders (KOL) from over 40 countries
- 100 Plus High Profile Speakers & Panelists
- Panels discussions on current challenges and potential solutions in the industry & academia.
- Net working opportunities with Global Translational Medicine Consortium (GTMC) members
- Flexible options to showcase services and products
- Promotional Mini Symposia/Workshops opportunities
- Table Top Town© (Suitable for SMEs and low budget companies)
WHO WILL SHOWCASE THEIR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
The conference represents a unique opportunity to showcase and exhibit services & products for following types of companies:
- Pharma and biotech
- IT Applications & Software companies
- Medtech & medical instruments companies
- Molecular Biology & Biochemistry laboratory reagents & services providers
- Genomics, Proteomics & Metabolomics services providers
- Discover & preclinical services providers
- Biomarkers services providers
- Data management companies
- Clinical services providers
- Consultancy firms
WHO WILL ATTEND THE CONFERENCE
Heads, CEOs, VPs, Directors, Medical Advisors, Clinician Research Physicians, Senior Managers, Clinical Investigators, Clinical Research Associates, Medical Affairs Persons, Regulatory Affairs persons, Scientists, Professors, Representatives from Governmental Bodies, Clinical Services/Clinical Trials Professionals and NPOs.
EUSTM-2014 unites world leaders and experts from industry, academia, research institutions, service providers, SMEs, regulatory agencies, policy makers, and governments to discuss translational approaches and tools designed to accelerate research and develop novel diagnostics and therapeutics thereby reducing high cost budgets and attrition rates. Moreover, EUSTM Expert Panels will discuss and showcase latest developments in specific areas of disease modeling, biomarkers, orphan/rare diseases, clinical epidemiology, novel diagnostics, public health, data management, omics applications and vaccine research.
The conference represents a unique opportunity for global networking with key opinion leaders and service providers. Participants will also include practicing physicians with clinical experience in various therapeutic areas and members of patient organizations. Pharma and biotech industries, medtech and medical instruments companies, consultancy firms, clinical research organizations, IT Applications & Software companies and data management companies will showcase and exhibit their products and services.
We can create a tailored package according to your marketing need and within your budget.
CONTACT US NOW:
Ms Magdalena Pirker
EUSTM, Vienna, Austria.
Phone: +43 1 8923 562
Fax: +43 1 8923 562