Professional Certification in Translational Medicine (PCTM)
Professional Certification in Translational Medicine (PCTM) program is designed by the Academy of Translational Medicine Professionals (ATMP) to set the standards for excellence in field of translational medicine and to promote and maintain high quality in biomedical research. Upon certification approval, successful individuals may use the postnominals ‘PCTM’
Professional Certification in Translational Medicine (PCTM) program is accredited by the European Society for Translational Medicine (EUSTM).
PCTM Certification Benefits
- After certification approval you may use the postnominals ‘PCTM’
- Certification may increase your job opportunities and/or promotional possibilities by highlighting you from other colleagues and pool of other candidates.
- Discount on registration fees for the EUSTM Annual Conferences.
- Keep updated with latest developments and trends in translational medicine field.
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with key opinion leaders (KOLs) & decision makers from academia & industry.
- Certification will show your competency to conduct and manage Translational Medicine studies & Projects.
- Certification demonstrates your commitment to the advancement of Translational Medicine.
PCTM Program application is open to applicants who are professionally involved in either benchside, bedside or community healthcare.
The program is especially suitable for:
- Academic faculty members and researchers
- Post graduate students and scholars
- Public health professionals
- Clinical trial leaders
- Regulatory affairs professionals
- Medical affairs personnel (medical directors, medical advisors, MSLs)
- Industry professionals (Pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, diagnostic companies, CROs, research reagent suppliers, IT service providers, data management companies)
Applicants must submit the online PCTM Application Form.
After submission, based on defined parameters, the ATMP educational board will assign one of the following categories:
Applicants in this category will receive certification based on evaluation of their track records and experience without qualifying examination.
Applicants under this category must successfully complete the qualifying examination in order to become eligible for PCTM certification. Qualifying examination is held once a year at occasion of Annual Congress of the European society for Translational Medicine.
PCTM Certification Fee
- Annual Renewal fee: 400 €
- 250 € (low-income countries)
Successful applicants will need to submit the signed ‘Certification Condition Form’ and pay the annual certification fee before receiving the certificate.
For further details, please contact the ATMP Academy at: [email protected]