European Society for Translational Medicine (EUSTM)
The European Society for Translational Medicine (EUSTM) is a global non-profit and neutral healthcare organization whose principal objective is to enhance world-wide healthcare by using translational medicine approaches, resources and expertise. To attain this objective, EUSTM operates various programs and initiatives, the most representatives of which are the Global Translational Medicine Consortium (GTMC), the Academy of Translational Medicine Professionals (ATMP), Patients Educational Resources, Research Labs Accreditation, Scientific Publications, EUSTM Expert Panels, and Annual Conferences. In addition, EUSTM provides various Educational Programs such as Training Courses and Professional Certification Programs.
- The society facilitates cooperation and interaction among clinicians, scientists, patients, academia, industry, governments, funding and regulatory agencies, investors and policy makers in order to develop and deliver high quality translational medicine programs and initiatives with overall aim to enhance the health care of global population.
- Standardization of TM practice including models, tools and expertise.
- Education and training for clinicians, scientists and Patients.
- Accreditation of professionals/labs/centers.
- Dissemination of the TM knowledge.
The society’s goal is to enhance research and development of novel and affordable diagnostic tools and treatments for the clinical disorders affecting global population and to educate the clinicians, scientists and Patients.