Fellowship of the Academy of Translational Medicine Professionals (FAcadTM)
Fellowship applications are open to highly experienced professionals who have a record of significant achievements in benchside, bedside or community health fields. Successful applicants are typically department heads/chairs and senior academics (full, associate and assistant professors), directors and senior executives with relevant experience. Eligible disciplines include cellular & molecular biology, genetics, microbiology & immunology, pharmacy, veterinary sciences, drug discovery & development, biophysics & engineering, stem cells & regenerative medicine, public health & epidemiology, data mining & management, biomarkers and clinicians. Fellows in the Academy are recognized for demonstration of significant efforts to advance the translational medicine and mission of ATMP. Successful professionals may receive Fellowship certificates at annual congress of the European society for translational medicine (EUSTM)
- Fellows may use the postnominals ‘FAcadTM’
- Fellowship may increase your job opportunities and/or promotional possibilities by highlighting you from other colleagues and pool of other candidates.
- Discount on registration fees for the EUSTM Annual Conferences.
- Eligibility to get involved in EUSTM Expert panels.
- Keep updated with latest developments and trends in translational medicine field.
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with key opinion leaders (KOLs) & decision makers from academia & industry.
- Fellowship will show your competency to conduct and supervise Translational Medicine studies & Projects.
- Fellowship demonstrates your active involvement and commitment to the advancement of Translational Medicine.
Applicants with at least five years of experience in disciplines encompassing benchside, bedside or community healthcare fields.
Eligible disciplines include cellular & molecular biology, genetics, microbiology & immunology, pharmacy, veterinary sciences, drug discovery & development, biophysics & engineering, stem cells & regenerative medicine, public health & epidemiology, data mining & management, biomarkers and clinicians. Successful applicants are typically department heads/chairs and senior academics (full, associate and assistant professors), directors and senior executives with relevant experience. For other fields, please contact the academy to check your eligibility.
Application & CV submission
Applicants must submit completed Application Form along with CV. Please send your filled form along with CV via email at: [email protected]
After submission, based on defined parameters, the ATMP educational board will assign one of the following categories:
- Category One
Applicants in this category will receive fellowship based on evaluation of their track records and experience without qualifying examination.
- Category two
Applicants under this category must successfully complete the qualifying examination in order to become eligible for fellowship. Qualifying examination is held once a year at occasion of EUSTM Annual Conference.
FAcadTM Qualifying Examination
Category two applicants must pass the qualifying exam in order to become eligible for fellow. The next qualifying exam (MCQs type) are held at occasion of annual congress of the EUSTM.
Qualifying Examination Syllabus
- TM General Concepts & Global Situation
- Biomarkers in Clinical Trials
- Data Mining & Management
- Disease Modelling
- Omics Sciences
- Community Health
Qualifying Examination Preparation
Recommended reading literature list will be provided to the applicants upon registration. For comprehensive preparation of the qualifying exam, the academy recommend to consult the book
- Annual Renewal fee: 400 €
- 250 € (low-income countries)